UNIT 10 HEADS OF THE VALLEY, RHYMNEY.
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established industrial and distribution location
- Modern mid terrace industrial / distribution unit
- Minimum eaves height 3.65 metres
- Maximum eaves height 6 metres
- 1 No. level loading door
- Gross Internal Area 4,445 sq ft (412.9 sq m)
MID TERRACE INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
Unit 10 is a mid terrace industrial / warehouse unit with the following specification:
- Steel portal frame construction
- Minimum eaves height 3.65 metres, maximum eaves height 6 metres
- 1 No. level loading door - width 3.5 metres, height 3.5 metres
- Internal two storey office block with WC facilities
- Forecourt parking and loading area
The estate lies approximately 1 mile north west of Rhymney and 4 miles east of Merthyr Tydfil, with the A465 offering good transport links to South and West Wales as well as the Midlands via the A40 and M5.
Gross Internal Area - 4,445 sq ft ( 412.9 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Unit 10 is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a Term of years to be agreed. Minimum term 5 years.
Rent / Price
£17,780 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value £13,500 (2017 List - Multiplier 53.5 pence 2021/22). Rates Payable £7,222.50 per annum. Please contact Caerphilly Council for additional information / confirmation
Estate service charge / building insurance
Please note that an Estate Maintenance Charge is applicable - budget contribution for Unit 10 is £1,205 (excl.). Reviewed July 2021. Landlord insures the building and recovers the premium from the Tenant - Premium determined by use, current annual premium - To be confirmed.
Each party to bear their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
EPC Rating B-46. Certificate available on request.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best 02920 340033 or joint agents Cushman Wakefield.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.