Unit 10 Riverside, Treforest Industrial Estate, Rhondda Cynon Taff, CF37 5TG
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 2,887 sqft (268.21 sq m)
Price: £28,000 per annum (Exclusive)
INDUSTRIALEnquire now Back to results
- Located at Treforest Industrial Estate
- Prime South Wales commercial location
- Excellent road links - A470 and Junction 32 of M4
- Close proximity to Treforest Rail Station
- End of terrace unit
- Gross Internal Area 2,887 sq ft (268 sq m)
- To Let - Available by way of a New Lease
END OF TERRACE TRADE / INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
Unit 10 Riverside is a modern end of terrace industrial unit located at Treforest Industrial Estate. Established trade, distribution and industrial location with excellent road links. The Riverside area of Treforest Industrial Estateis characterised by small and medium sized workshop / warehouse units, occupiers in the vicinity include Greggs, Keyline, Timpsons, and RCT Council. The properties are accessed via the Northern Treforest interchange of the A470. Treforest Estate railway station is just a short walk from the units.
Treforest Industrial Estate is strategically located adjacent to the A470 Cardiff to Merthyr Tydfil dual carriageway, with easily accessible junctions immediately to the North and South of the Estate. J32 of the M4 motorway lies approximately 3 miles to the South. The estate benefits from a dedicated train station, with a 20 minute journey time to Cardiff City Centre, where intercity connections are available.
- Gross Internal Area of 2,887 sq ft (268 sq m).
- The end of terrace unit is of steel frame construction and accessed via a single loading shutter door and separate pedestrian access.
- Minimum eaves 4 m. Maximum eaves 6.5m
- Up and over loading door 3m wide by 3.5 m high
- All mains services available
Tenure and terms
The property is available on a New Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£28,000 per annum (exclusive). VAT applicable on all costs.
Rateable Value £13,250 (2017 List). Rates payable £7,089 (2022/23 Multiplier £0.535) . Contact Rhondda Cynon Taff County Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A variable service charge will be levied to cover the costs of maintenance and upkeep of the common areas of the estate - the current annual budget for Unit 10 is £600 plus VAT. Year ending Dec 23. The estimated Building Insurance Premium is available upon application - may vary dependent upon business type / use.
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
C-61. Certificate available upon request.
Further information can be obtained from agents Jenkins Best on 02920 34 00 33.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.