UNIT 11 RISING SUN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, BLAINA, UK, NP13 3JW
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established industrial / distribution location
- Close proximity to A465 Heads of the Valleys Road
- Mid terrace light industrial / warehouse unit
- Minimum eaves height 3.6 metres, maximum eaves height 6.87 metres
- Gross internal area - 3,891 sq ft (361.49 sq m) including a mezzanine area of 1,581 sq ft
- New Lease available
- EPC rating D-87
MODERN MID-TERREACED UNIT
Rising Sun Industrial Estate is a well located estate comprising a number of terraces of light industrial / warehouse units in close proximity to the A465 Heads of the Valleys Road. Unit 11 is a mid-terraced unit of steel portal frame construction, most recently used as a gym. The unit has the following specification:
- Mezzanine throughout the warehouse space
- Minimum eaves height 3.6 metres
- Maximum eaves height 6.87metres
- Single level roller shutter door width 3.8 metres, height 3.5 metres
- 2 storey integral office and welfare accommodation.
- Externally - car parking / loading area
Gross internal area - 3,891 sq ft (361.49 sq m) including a mezzanine area of 1,581 sq ft
Tenure and terms
Rent / Price
Estate service charge / building insurance
Energy Performance Certificate
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.