UNIT 12 Avondale Industrial Estate, Cwmbran, NP44 1UG
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established industrial and distribution location
- Modern mid-terraced industrial / trade / distribution unit
- Minimum eaves height 4.5 metres . Maximum eaves height 6.3 metres
- 1 No. level loading door
- Gross Internal Area 6,018 sq ft (559 sq m)
PROMINENT MID TERRACE INDUSTRIAL / TRADE / WAREHOUSE UNIT
Unit 12 is a prominent mid terrace industrial / trade / warehouse unit with the following specification:
- Steel portal frame construction
- Minimum eaves height 4.5 metres, maximum eaves height 6.3 metres
- 1 No. level loading door - width 4 metres, height 4.4 metres
- Internal amenities block with WC facilities
- Forecourt parking and loading area
- Nearby occupiers include City Electrical Factors.
Cwmbran is a well-established business location about 5 miles north of Newport, 17 miles east of Cardiff and is the principal town within the unitary authority of Torfaen County Borough Council. The population of Cwmbran itself is approximately 46,915 (2011 Census) and is the sixth largest urban area in Wales. There are approximately 220,000 living within a 15 minute drive time. Avondale Industrial Estate is situated to the north of Cwmbran town centre with frontage to Avondale Road. There is good access to the M4 motorway via the A4051 or A4042 dual carriageway linking to junctions 26 and 25a respectively.
Gross Internal Area - 6,108 sq ft (559 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Unit 12 is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a Term of years to be agreed. Minimum term 5 years.
Rent / Price
£31,600 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value £15,000 (2017 List (Multiplier 53.5 pence 2021/22). Rates Payable £8,025 per annum Please contact Torfaen Council for additional information / confirmation
Estate service charge / building insurance
Please note that an Estate Maintenance Charge is applicable - budget contribution for Unit 12 is £1,490 (excl.). Reviewed September 21. Landlord insures the building and recovers the premium from the Tenant - Premium determined by use, current annual premium - To be confirmed.
Each party to bear their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
EPC Rating C-69. Certificate available on request.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best 02920 340033
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.