Unit 5 Mill Street Industrial Estate, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5HE
TO LETEnquire Now
- Premier industrial estate serving Abergavenny and its surrounds
- Close proximity to town centre
- Adjacent to Aldi supermarket
- Occupiers on the estate include Screwfix and Wolseley
- Gross Internal Area 1,887 sq ft (175.3 sq m)
- New Lease available for a term of years to be agreed
- Rent £16,040 per annum (Excl.)
Well located light industrial / warehouse unit
Mill Street Industrial Estate is the main light industrial / trade location serving Abergavenny and its immediate surrounds. The estate is located at the edge of the Town Centre adjacent to an Aldi supermarket. Occupiers on the estate include Screwfix and Wolseley. Mill Street Industrial Estate is in close proximity to both the A465 and the A40.
Gross Internal Area = 1,887 sq ft (175.3 sq m) Steel portal frame construction Minimum eaves height 4.5 metres, maximum eaves height 5.7 metres Single level loading door (manual) width 3.5 metres, height 3.75 metres Internal WC facility
Tenure and terms
Unit 5 is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£16,040 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value £14,000 (2017 List) Multiplier 53.5 pence (2020/21) Rates payable £7,490 per annum *The current RV includes an assessment for a mezzanine area that has been installed by an existing Tenant. This area has not been included within the Gross Internal Area stated.
Estate service charge / building insurance
Each unit on the estate contributes towards the maintenance and upkeep of the common areas of the estate - annual budget contribution for Unit 5 is £800 - please make contact for additional information. The Landlord insures the units / buildings on the estate and recovers the annual premiums from the Tenants - latest premiums to be confirmed. Tenants are responsible for the contents / business insurance.
Each party responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
Please contact Jenkins Best for additional information or to arrange a viewing.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.