UNIT 14, BEACONS BUSINESS PARK, NORMAN WAY, SEVERNBRIDGE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, CALDICOT, MONMOUTHSHIRE, NP26 5PY
TO LETEnquire Now
- Minimum eaves height 6.7 metres Maximum eaves height 8.5 metres
- Single electric level roller shutter door (RSD)
- RSD width 4 metres, height 5.8 metres
- Separate pedestrian door
- 3 Phase electric supply
- Forecourt loading / parking
PRELIMINARY DETAILS = WELL LOCATED WAREHOUSE / LIGHT INDUSTRIAL UNIT- AVAILABLE 2024
Beacon Business Park is a well located trade counter / warehouse / industrial estate with high quality units.
The estate is located less than a mile away from Caldicot town centre, between Chepstow and Newport . The M4 Motorway is 6 miles West via the B4245 and the M4/M5 Interchange (J20 M4) 12 miles. Bristol airport is just over 14 miles away. The Estate is in close proximity to Severn Junction Rail Station linking to South Wales, Bristol Parkway and the wider rail network.
Gross Internal Area 2,225 sq ft (206.7 sq m) Could be combined with adjoining Unit 15 to provide a total of 7,837 sq ft.
Tenure and terms
Unit 14 is available by way of a new internal repairing and insuring Lease for a term to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£17,400 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value is to be confirmed. For confirmation / further information please contact Monmouthshire County Council.
Estate service charge / building insurance
The Landlord maintains the common areas of the estate and exterior of the buildings (including roof) - the current annual contribution applicable to Unit 14 is £2,800 per annum (Excl.). The current building insurance premium is £445 per annum (Excl.). Both the service charge and insurance and subject to 3% annual increases.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
C-61. Certificate available upon request.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best 02920 340033
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.