UNIT 14 FORGEHAMMER INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, CWMBRAN, NP44 3AA
TO LETEnquire Now
- Prime commercial location
- Excellent road links to town centre, Newport and M4
- Mid-terraced trade counter / industrial unit
- Open plan warehouse - Eaves height - 4m
- Roller shutter door access (3.0m width x 3.75m height)
- Small secure yard area
- First floor office with WC and kitchen facilities
- Gross Internal Area 2,048 sq ft (190.26 sq m)
RECENTLY REFURBISHED TRADE COUNTER / INDUSTRIAL UNIT
Forgehammer Industrial Estate a multi-let industrial estate comprising of 24 industrial / trade counter units that has been improved recently though a programme of unit refurbishments and upgrades. The Estate is arranged across two distinct levels which both have separate access via Woodside Road. Unit 14 is situated on the lower level of the Estate
Unit 14 is a mid-terraced unit of steel frame construction with brick elevations. The unit has recently been refurbished and offers an open plan production / warehouse area with an eaves height of 4 metres. Access is via a single roller shutter door with ramped access (3.0m width x 3.75m height) to the front elevation and a single pedestrian door. There is a 2-storey office block providing open plan office accommodation, stores, kitchen area and 2 W.C.'s. The property has all mains services including 3 phase electricity supply, water and gas and has been fitted with LED lighting throughout.
Externally, Unit 14 benefits from a small self-contained yard area with a vehicular access gate for loading / unloading. There is also a shared forecourt offering an additional 2 car parking spaces with access via a separate pedestrian entrance gate.
Warehouse 1,244 sq ft (115.56 sq m)
Ground floor store 398 sq ft ( 37 sq m)
First floor office and welfare 406 sq ft (37.7 sq m)
Total Gross Internal Area 2,048 sq ft (190.26 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Rent / Price
Estate service charge / building insurance
Energy Performance Certificate
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.