UNIT 14 WENTLOOG BUILDINGS, RUMNEY CARDIFF, CF3 1TH
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established industrial and distribution location
- Modern mid-terrace light industrial / distribution unit
- Minimum eaves height 6.1 metres
- Maximum eaves height 7.72 metres
- 1 No. level loading door (electric)
- Gross Internal Area 1,780 sq ft (165.36 sq m)
- Unit currently benefits from an element of small business rates relief
Well located trade counter / warehouse unit
Mid-terrace modern light industrial / warehouse unit
Wentloog Buildings is a multi-let industrial estate located on the eastern side of Cardiff in close proximity to Newport Road, and Eastern Avenue (A48). Situated approximately 5 miles south of Junction 30 of the M4 Motorway.
- Steel portal frame construction
- Minimum eaves height 6.1 metres, maximum eaves height 7.72 metres
- 1 No. level loading door (electric) width 4,1 metres, height 4.9 metres
- WC facility
- Gross Internal Area = 1,780 sq ft (165.36 sq m)
- Large external circulation and loading area
Tenure and terms
Unit 14 is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a Term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£10,750 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition
Rateable Value £10,500 (2017 List (Multiplier 53.5 pence 2020/21) Rates Payable £5,617 per annum * Unit currently qualifies for an element of small business rates relief (circa 25% reduction) Please contact Cardiff County Council for additional information / confirmation
Estate service charge / building insurance
Please note that an Estate Maintenance Charge is applicable - budget contribution for Unit 14 is £850 per annum (excl.) Landlord insures the building and recovers the premium from the Tenant - Premium determined by use, current annual premium estimated at £325 (Excl.)
Each party to bear their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
EPC Rating D-89, a copy can be provided or downloaded via this listing.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best 02920 340033
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.