UNIT 14D, BEACONS BUSINESS PARK, SEVERNBRIDGE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, CALDICOT, MONMOUTHSHIRE, NP26 5PT
TO LETEnquire Now
- Minimum eaves height 4 metres
- Maximum eaves height 5.67 metres
- Single electric level roller shutter door (RSD)
- RSD width 3.2 metres, height 3.67 metres
- Separate pedestrian door
- Office (circa 212 sq ft)
- 3 Phase electric supply
WELL LOCATED LIGHT INDUSTRIAL UNIT
Well located light industrial unit benefitting from an element of small business rates relief.
The estate is located within close proximity to the M4 Motorway 6 miles West via the B4245 and the M4/M5 Interchange (J20 M4) 12 miles. Bristol airport is just over 14 miles away. The Estate is in close proximity to Severn Junction Rail Station linking to South Wales, Bristol Parkway and the wider rail network.
Gross Internal Area 2,400 sq ft (223 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Unit 14d is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring Lease for a term to be agreed - flexible terms available.
Rent / Price
£15,600 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value £8,800 (2017 List). Multiplier 53.5 pence (2022/23). Rates payable £4,708 per annum* Unit currently qualifies for an element of small business rates relief - circa 50% Non-Domestic Rates - Small Business Rates Relief | Business Wales (gov.wales)
Estate service charge / building insurance
The Landlord maintains the common areas of the estate and exterior of the buildings (including roof) - the current annual contribution applicable to Unit 14d is £2,422 per annum (Excl.). The current building insurance premium is £62 per annum (Excl.). Both the service charge and insurance and subject to 3% annual increases.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Henry Best (07738 960012) firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.