UNIT 15 FORGEHAMMER INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, CWMBRAN, NP44 3AA
TO LETEnquire Now
- Prime commercial location
- Excellent road links to town centre, Newport and M4
- Close proximity to town centre, bus and rail station
- Terraced trade counter /industrial / warehouse unit
- Small secure yard area
- Gross Internal Area 1,953 sq ft (181.47 sq m)
- To Let - Available by way of a New Lease for 3 years
- Rent £10,500 per annum (Excl.)
RECENTLY REFURBISHED TERRACED UNIT
Forgehammer Industrial Estate is a multi-let industrial estate which has been improved recently though a programme of unit refurbishments and upgrades. Unit 15 is a mid-terraced industrial / trade counter/ warehouse unit of steel frame construction. The unit comprises the following specification:
- Tail gate access to the front elevation
- Single electric roller shutter door - 3 m wide x 2.8 m high
- Separate pedestrian door
- Open plan production/ warehouse area
- Maximum eaves height 4.3 metres
- LED lighting throughout
- 2-storey office block providing open plan office, stores and staff accommodation including kitchen area and 2 W.C.'s.
- Gated yard and parking for 2 vehicles directly in front of the unit.
- All mains services including 3 phase electricity supply are available (gas not currently connected)
Warehouse 1,238 sq ft (115 sq m)
Ground floor store / office 350 sq ft ( 32.56 sq m)
First floor office and welfare 365 sq ft (33.91 sq m)
Total Gross Internal Area 1,953 sq ft (181.47 sq m)
Tenure and terms
The property is available on a New Internal Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term of 3 years.
A Bond / Deposit of £3,000 is required subject to reference's.
Rent / Price
Occupiers will be responsible for Business Rates.
Rateable Value £4,700 (2017 List).
Rates payable £2,514.50 per annum (2020/21 Multiplier 0.535 pence).
Unit currently qualifies for 100% of small business rates relief.
Please contact Torfaen County Borough Council for further details and confirmation.
Estate service charge / building insurance
The cost of maintenance and management of the estate is included within the rent.
The Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - the current annual premium for Unit 15 £760 paid monthly in advance.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 34 00 33
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.