UNIT 15 LLANDOUGH TRADING ESTATE, CARDIFF, CF11 8RR
TO LETEnquire Now
- Well located light industrial / warehouse unit
- Refurbished unit - immediately available
- Close proximity to Cardiff City Centre
- Excellent road links - A4232 and M4
- Established trade and distribution location off Penarth Road
- Occupiers include Petit Forestier, Pioneer Pump Solutions, 3D Flooring
- On site security (night and weekends)
- New Lease available for a Term of Years to be agreed
Well located refurbished light industrial / warehouse unit
Llandough Trading Estate is accessed from Penarth Road: (A4160) one of the main arterial routes into Cardiff city centre. The estate is situated approximately 3 miles south west of the city centre and is visible from the A4232 peripheral distributor road, providing a direct link to J33 on the M4 approximately 8 miles to the north west. Local occupiers include a mixture of trade counter, industrial, car showroom and retail occupiers including Porsche, Ferrari, BMW, Screwfix, Bathstore, 3D Flooring, SET Office Stationers and A Plant Hire.
- 6,650 sq ft (617.8 sq m) Gross Internal Area
- Single storey offices at front of warehouse
- Warehouse - minimum eaves height 4.2 metres, maximum eaves height 5.2 metres
- 1 No. Level access roller shutter door (width 4.25 metres, height 4.5 metres)
- Refurbished - immediately available
Tenure and terms
Unit 15 is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£38,238 per annum exclusive
Occupiers will be responsible for Business Rates. Rateable Value for Unit 15 is £29,750 (2017 List). Rates payable £15,916.25 per annum (Multiplier 2020/21 = 53.5 pence) .
Estate service charge / building insurance
- Each unit contributes a fair proportion of the overall estate management / service charge .
- The current annual budget applicable is £4,369 per annum (Excl.)
- The Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - amount to be confirmed
Each party responsible for their own legal and any professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
C-62 a copy is available on request.
Please contact the Joint Agents - Jenkins Best (Henry Best / Anthony Jenkins) 029 20340033 or Knight Frank
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.