UNIT 15 WENTLOOG BUILDINGS, RUMNEY CARDIFF, CF3 1TH
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established industrial and distribution location
- Modern mid-terrace light industrial / distribution unit
- On-site night security guard for the Estate
- Minimum eaves height 6.1 metres
- Maximum eaves height 7.72 metres
- 1 No. level loading door (electric)
- Unit currently benefits from an element of small business rates relief
Well located trade counter / warehouse unit
Mid-terrace modern light industrial / warehouse unit
Wentloog Buildings is a multi-let industrial estate located on the eastern side of Cardiff in close proximity to Newport Road, and Eastern Avenue (A48). Situated approximately 5 miles south of Junction 30 of the M4 Motorway.
Gross Internal Area = 1,770 sq ft (164.43 sq m) Large communal external circulation and loading area
Tenure and terms
Unit 15 is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a Term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£13,275 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition
Rateable Value £9,900 (2023 List) Current Multiplier 53.5 pence. Rates Payable £5,296.50 per annum *Unit currently qualifies for an element of small business rates relief (circa 33,3% reduction in rates payable). Please contact Cardiff County Council for additional information / confirmation.
Estate service charge / building insurance
Please note that an Estate Service Charge is applicable - budget contribution for Unit 15 is £2,860 (Excl.) Year ending March 2024. This includes a contribution towards on site security (night hours). Landlord insures the building and recovers the premium from the Tenant - Premium determined by use, please contact for additional information. Budget figure 2023- £525. VAT payable in addition.
Each party to bear their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
EPC Rating D-86, a copy can be provided or downloaded via this listing.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact the joint agents Jenkins Best 02920 340033, Cooke & Arkwright or Knight Frank
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.