UNIT 18 QUEENSWAY MEADOWS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, NEWPORT, NP19 4SP
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established distribution and industrial location
- Excellent road links - close proximity to Newport SDR and the M4
- End of terrace unit
- 2 No. level roller shutter doors
- Minimum eaves height 6 metres
Well located warehouse unit in close proximity to the Newport SDR and M4
End of terrace warehouse unit with 2 No. roller shutter doors and minimum eaves height of 6 metres.
Queensway Meadows is one of the principal established industrial estates within Newport, approximately 3 miles to the south-east of the town centre and 15 miles to the east of Cardiff. With ready access to both Junctions 24 and 28 of the M4 motorway. The estate is located in close proximity to the Southern Distributor Road (SDR) which provides direct access to Junction to Junction 24 of the M4. The eastern side of Newport is well positioned to serve the wider regional and national markets with the interchange of the M4 and M5 less than 25 minutes drive time. The abolition of the Severn Bridge tolls and improvement in road links via the SDR has increased the popularity of the location for distribution / warehousing. The Port of Newport (ABP) is less than 2 miles away and amenities for the workforce and visitors are within walking distance (Newport Retail Park).
Internally the unit benefits from integral two storey offices, an open plan warehouse/industrial accommodation with the benefit of 6m eaves. The unit benefits from two full height roller shutter doors and externally there is a concrete yard providing vehicular access and car parking. Gross Internal Area = 6,541 sq ft (607.67 sq m) Steel portal frame construction, minimum eaves height 6 metres, maximum eaves height 8.2 metres 2 No. level roller shutter doors - width 3.6 metres, height 4.5 metres *The unit is due to have refurbishment following the departure of a former Tenant
Tenure and terms
Unit 18 is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed. (Minimum 5 years).
Rent / Price
£29,435 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
RV £24,250 (2017 List) Multiplier 53.5 pence (2020/21) Rates Payable £10,415 per annum (Excl.)
Estate service charge / building insurance
The current annual budget contribution for the estate maintenance / common areas upkeep applicable to Unit 18 is £1,810 per annum (Excl.) The Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the occupier = current premium to be confirmed.
Each party responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
Current EPC Rating E-116
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact the Joint Agents - Jenkins Best 02920 340033 or Cushman & Wakefield.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.