UNIT 18 QUEENSWAY MEADOWS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, NEWPORT, NP19 4SP
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established distribution and industrial location
- Excellent road links - close proximity to Newport SDR and the M4
- End of terrace unit
- 2 No. level roller shutter doors
- Minimum eaves height 6 metres
- Open plan warehouse accommodation
- Integral 2 storey office block comprising offices and WC facilities
TO BE REFURBISHED. AVAILABLE JUNE 2021
Unit 18 is an end of terrace warehouse unit situated on the established Queensway Meadows Industrial Estate. The unit comprises the following specification:
- Steel portal frame construction
- Open plan warehouse/industrial accommodation
- Minimum eaves height 6.0 metres
- Maximum eaves height 8.2 metres
- Integral two storey offices
- 2 No. roller shutter doors - width 3.6 metres, height 4.5 metres
- Shared concrete yard providing vehicular access and car parking
Tenure and terms
Rent / Price
Rateable Value £24,250 (2017 List).
Multiplier 53.5 pence (2020/21).
Business Rates payable £10,415 per annum.
Please contact Newport County Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
Energy Performance Certificate
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.