UNIT 19A, MAESGLAS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, GREENWICH ROAD, NEWPORT, NP20 2NN
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 2,140 sqft (198.81 sq m)
Price: £14,500 per annum (Excl.)
INDUSTRIALEnquire now Back to results
- Approximately 1.5 miles to Newport City Centre
- Easily accessible from J28 of the M4 Motorway via the Southern Distributor Road (A48)
- Occupiers on the estate include Screwfix, Howdens and Plumbase
- Established trade / industrial estate
- Maesglas Industrial Estate is located directly opposite the popular 28 East Retail Park
- Immediately available
Modern Trade Counter / Industrial Unit
Steel portal frame construction with brick elevations under an insulated pitched roof
Eaves height – maximum 6.6 m, minimum 4.0 m
Single level roller shutter door – width 3.6 m, height 4.6 m
Separate pedestrian door
Two storey office block to the front of the unit incorporating WC and kitchenette facilities
Shared front forecourt for loading / parking
Maesglas Industrial Estate is an established trade counter/industrial estate located approximately 1.5 miles South of Newport City Centre. The estate is easily accessible via the Southern Distributor Road (A48), a dual carriageway, which connects J24 and J28 of the M4 motorway. The estate is accessed via Docks Way and is situated directly opposite the popular 28 East Retail Park. Occupiers in the retail park include Halfords, B&M, KFC and Topps Tiles.
Warehouse 1,680.63 sq ft (156.1 sq m) Office / ancillary 460.69 sq ft (42.8 sq m) Total 2,140.69 sq ft (198.9 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Unit 19A is available on a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£14,500 per annum (Excl.)
Rateable Value £11,250 (2017 List). Multiplier 53.5 pence (2022/23) Current Business Rates payable of £6,018.75 per annum. We understand that the unit currently qualifies for a small element of small business rates relief. Please contact Newport County Borough Council for further details. Proposed rateable value 2023 - £13,250.
Estate service charge / building insurance
An estate service charge is levied for the maintenance of the common areas. Each unit contributes a fair proportion of the overall service charge - the current annual budget for Unit 19A is £1,900 (Excl.). The Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - premium to be confirmed subject to proposed use.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
E-106. Certificate available upon request
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 340033 or joint agents, Sutton Consulting.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.