UNIT 19A SPRINGVALE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, CWMBRAN, NP44 5BA
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established industrial estate
- Excellent road links
- Warehouse unit with office and WC
- 1 x roller door (width 4m x height 5m)
- Eaves height 4.2m
- New lease available
Prominent warehouse / industrial unit with excellent road links.
A mid terrace light industrial/trade unit on the established Springvale Industrial Estate.
Cwmbran is a well-established business location about 5 miles north of Newport, 17 miles east of Cardiff and is the principal town within the unitary authority of Torfaen County Borough Council. The population of Cwmbran itself is approximately 46,915 (2011 Census) and is the sixth largest urban area in Wales. There are approximately 220,000 living within a 15 minute drive time. Springvale Industrial Estate is prominently situated just off the A4051 close to Cwmbran town centre. There is good access to the M4 motorway via the A4051 or A4042 dual carriageway linking to junctions 26 and 25A respectively.
Gross internal area 3,687 sq ft (342.5 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Unit 19A is available on a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed .
Rent / Price
£22,200 per annum (Exclusive of VAT).
Occupiers will be responsible for Business Rates. Rateable Value £12,750 (2023 List). Rates payable £6,281.25 per annum (2022/23 Multiplier 0.535 pence). Please contact Torfaen County Borough Council for further details.
Estate service charge / building insurance
There is an obligation to contribute towards the Estate Service Charge for the upkeep of the common parts of the estate. Each building contributes a fair proportion of the overall service charge - £2,885 (year ending March 2023). Further details on application. The Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the tenant - premium is dependent on use.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 340033 or Joint Agents, Cooke & Arkwright and Knight Frank.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.