Unit 2 Navigation Yard Industrial Estate, Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, CF45 4EY
TO LETEnquire Now
TERRACED TRADE COUNTER / WORKSHOP / WAREHOUSE UNIT
The estate comprises 6 Industrial starter units within a fenced compound.
Navigation yard is just off the A4059 which links to the A470 (4 miles away) and then South to the M4 (J32) and Cardiff. Mountain Ash town centre is just within 0.5 miles.
- Unit 2 is a mid-terrace light industrial /warehouse unit
- Within gated / fenced compound
- Gross Internal Area 929 sq ft (86.3 sq m)
- Steel portal frame construction - minimum eaves height 3.4 metres, maximum eaves height 4.8 metres
- 1 No. level roller shutter door (manual)- width 3 metres, height 3.3 metres
- All mains services available
Tenure and terms
Unit 2 is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed. Minimum term 3 years (no break clause).
Rent / Price
£7,345 per annum (exclusive). VAT applicable on all costs.
Rateable Value = £4,100 (2017 List) (Multiplier 53.5p 2022/23). Rates payable £2,194 * . *Unit currently qualifies for 100% small business rates relief - please contact Rhondda Cynon Taff Council for additional information / verification.
Estate service charge / building insurance
An estate management charge will be levied to cover the cost of the maintenance and upkeep of the common parts of the estate. Estimated annual budget contribution for Unit 2 = £2,100 (year ending June 2023). The Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - Amount to be confirmed.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
D-87. Certificate available upon request.
Please contact Jenkins Best 02920 34 00 33.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.