UNIT 20 ENDEAVOUR CLOSE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, BAGLAN, NEATH PORT TALBOT SA12 7PT
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established Industrial Estate in close proximity to the M4 Motorway
- Refurbished light industrial unit
- B Grade EPC
- Can be combined with adjoining Unit 19
- New Lease available for a Term of Years to be agreed
REFURBISHED LIGHT INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
Unit 20 is a mid-terrace light industrial / warehouse unit. The unit comprises the following specification:
- Single level roller shutter door (manual) 3 metres wide, 3.5 metres high
- Min. eaves height 3.4 metres, max. eaves height 6.5 metres
- Separate pedestrian access
- Single WC and small office
- LED lighting
- Unit can be combined with adjoining unit (Unit 19)
Endeavour Close, Purcell Avenue Industrial Estate forms part of the Sandfields Industrial Estate which is accessed via Purcell Avenue and located adjacent to Baglan Energy Park. The Estate benefits from excellent road links via the M4 motorway (J45) and is in close proximity to main line rail service at Port Talbot Parkway station, there is also a rail station at Baglan for local and connecting services.
Gross Internal Area - 1,702 sq ft (158.12 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Unit 20 Endeavour Close is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring Lease. (Could also be combined with Unit 19 to provide a larger unit.)
Rent / Price
£13,200 per annum (Exclusive) VAT payable in addition.
Occupiers will be responsible for Business Rates. Unit 20 is currently assessed with adjoining Unit 19 - combined assessment / Rateable Value £11,500 (Multiplier 2022/23 = 0.535p). Business rates payable £6,152.50 per annum. We understand the unit currently qualifies for an element of small business rates relief* Please contact Neath Port Talbot Council for additional information / confirmation.
Estate service charge / building insurance
Each unit on the estate contributes towards the maintenance and upkeep of the common areas - the current budget contribution for Unit 20 is £985 per annum plus VAT. ( Year ending September 2024 -please note that the budget is variable). The Landlord insures the buildings on the Estate and recovers the annual premium from the Tenants - the current premium for Unit 20 is £300 per annum (Excl.) Tenants responsible for their own contents' insurance.
Each party responsible for their own legal and professional fees.
Energy Performance Certificate
Rating B-46 Copy available on request.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 340033.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.