UNIT 20 GREENWAY WORKSHOPS, BEDWAS HOUSE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, CAERPHILLY, CF83 8HW
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established industrial / trade location
- Occupiers in the area include Greggs, Screwfix and Travis Perkins
- Greenway workshops benefit from direct access and prominence to the main estate road
- Gross Internal area 1,895 sq ft (176 sq m)
- Qualifies for an element of small business rates relief
MODERN MID-TERRACE UNIT
Unit 20 Greenway Workshops is a modern mid-terrace light industrial / warehouse /trade counter unit with the following specification:
- Steel portal frame construction
- Minimum eaves height 3.4 meters Maximum eaves height 4.3 meters
- Single Level roller shutter door – Width 3 meters, 3.35 Height meters
- Separate pedestrian door
- WC facilities
- External circulation / parking area (communal)
Greenway Workshops is situated on the Bedwas House Industrial Estate, approximately 10 miles north of Cardiff and 1 mile north of Caerphilly town centre. The estate benefits from excellent road links with the A470 circa 5 miles away and junction 32 of the M4 approximately 7 miles
Gross Internal Area of Unit 20 = 1,895 sq ft (176 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Unit 20 is available on new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£15,160 per annum exclusive.
Occupiers will be responsible for Business Rates. Rateable Value. £10,000 (2022/23 Multiplier 0.535 pence). The unit benefits from an element of small business rates relief. Please contact Caerphilly CBC for further details and confirmation on this point.
Estate service charge / building insurance
There is an obligation to contribute towards the Estate Service Charge for the upkeep of the common parts of the estate. Each building contributes a fair proportion of the overall service charge – budget contribution is estimated to be £1,680 per annum (Excl.). Year ending 30/9/23. The Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the tenant.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
D - 88. For further details see https://find-energy-certificate.digital.communities.gov.uk/
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 340033.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.