UNIT 23 FORGEHAMMER INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, CWMBRAN, NP44 3AA
TO LETEnquire Now
- Prime commercial location
- Excellent road links to town centre, Newport and M4
- Close proximity to town centre, bus and rail station
- Terraced trade counter /industrial / warehouse unit
- Small secure yard area
- Gross Internal Area 4,997 sq ft (464.24 sq m)
- To Let - Available by way of a New Lease for 3 years
- Rent £21,250 per annum (Excl.)
MID-TERRACED INDUSTRIAL / TRADE COUNTER / WAREHOUSE UNIT
Forgehammer Industrial Estate is a multi-let industrial estate which has been improved recently though a programme of unit refurbishments and upgrades. Unit 23 is a mid-terraced industrial / trade counter/ warehouse unit of steel frame construction comprising the following specification:
- Tail gate vehicle access (0.82m high)
- Single electric roller shutter door - 3 m wide x 3.8 m high
- Single pedestrian door
- Open plan production / warehouse area
- Maximum eaves height 4.3 metres
- LED lighting throughout
- 2-storey office block providing open plan office, stores and staff accommodation including kitchen area and 2 W.C's.
- Gated yard and parking for 2 vehicles directly in front of the unit.
- All mains services apart from gas are available.
Warehouse 4,255 sq ft (395.28 sq m)
Ground floor kitchen / office 355 sq ft ( 32.98 sq m)
First floor office and welfare 387 sq ft (35.98 sq m)
Total (Gross Internal Area) 4.997 sq ft (464.24 sq m)
Tenure and terms
The property is available on a New Internal Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term of 3 years.
A Bond / Deposit of £4,000 is required subject to references.
Rent / Price
Occupiers will be responsible for Business Rates.
Rateable Value £10,000 (2017 List).
Rates payable £5,350 per annum (2020/21 Multiplier 0.535 pence).
Unit currently qualifies for an element of small business rates relief.
Please contact Torfaen County Borough Council for further details and confirmation.
Estate service charge / building insurance
The cost of maintenance and management of the estate is included within the rent.
The Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - the current annual premium for Unit 23 £1,620 paid monthly in advance.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 34 00 33
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.