UNIT 3 ALBION INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, CILFYNYDD, PONTYPRIDD, RHONDDA CYNON TAFF, CF37 4NX
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 956 sqft (88.82 sq m)
Price: £10,000 per annum (Excl.)
INDUSTRIALEnquire now Back to results
- Established industrial estate
- Close proximity to A470 dual carriageway
- New LED Lighting
- Open plan warehouse with integral WC facilities
- 1 x roller door (width 3.0m x height 3.4m)
- Min eaves height 4m Max eaves height 4.75m
WELL LOCATED TRADE / LIGHT INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT - TO BE INTERNALLY REFURBISHED.
Albion Industrial Estate is a popular commercial location situated adjacent to the A470. Unit 3 is an mid terrace unit of steel portal frame construction with part brick/blockwork, part metal clad elevations under a pitched roof. The unit comprises the following specification:
- Open plan workshop / warehouse accommodation
- WC facilities
- Single level roller shutter door
- Forecourt parking / loading and additional communal parking available
Albion Industrial Estate is one of the established industrial estates in the lower Cynon Valley areas, situated approximately 3 miles north of Pontypridd. The estate is accessed via the A4054 (Merthyr Road). Junction 32 of the M4 motorway is approximately 6 miles to the south, accessed via the A470 dual carriageway.
Gross internal area - 956 sq ft ( 88.8 sq m) Roller shutter door - 3 m wide by 3.4 m high Minimum eaves - 4m . Maximum eaves - 4.75m
Tenure and terms
Unit 3 is available on a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£10,000 per annum (Exclusive of VAT).
Occupiers will be responsible for Business Rates. Rateable value £4,650 (2022/23 Multiplier 0.535 pence)*. *Unit should qualify for 100% small business rates relief. Please contact Rhondda Cynon Taff County Borough Council for further details / confirmation.
Estate service charge / building insurance
There is an obligation to contribute towards the Estate Service Charge for the upkeep of the common parts of the estate. Each building contributes a fair proportion of the overall service charge - budget contribution is estimated to be £840 (Excl.) - Year ending Sept 2023.
The Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the tenant - premium is dependent upon use.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
C-61. Certificate available upon request.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 340033 .
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.