Unit 3, Bank Buildings, Bridgend Ind Estate, CF31 3SB
TO LETEnquire Now
- Located on popular industrial estate
- To Let - £14,300 per annum (exclusive)
- Previously used as a bank
- Suitable for a variety of uses - subject to planning
The subject property comprises a mid terrace single storey unit in a mixed use development courtyard. Elevations are predominantly brick with glazed frontage.
Bank Buildings are prominently located at the eastern entrance of Bridgend Industrial Estate and enjoys easy access to the A473 and the main estate arterial routes – Kingsway & Western Avenue. Other occupiers in the development include Barclays , Post Office and Ladbrokes. There is also a new Marston’s public house opposite.
Unit 783 sq ft ( 72.7 sq m) Gross Internal Area
Tenure and Terms
The unit is available on a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed.
£14,300 per annum (Exclusive). VAT applicable on all costs.
Rateable value £9,800 (2017 List). Multiplier 52.6 pence (2019/20). Rates payable £5,154.80 per annum. An element of small business rates relief to apply -*Contact Bridgend County Council for additional information-
Each party responsible for their own legal costs
Estate Service Charge
An estate service charge is payable by the tenant to contribute to maintenance and upkeep of the common parts of the Estate. The current contribution for Unit 3 is £900 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
The Landlord insures the building and recovers the premium from the Tenant - current premium £125.
Please contact the joint agents for further information.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.