Unit 3 Coity Crescent, Bridgend Industrial Estate. CF31 3RS
TO LETEnquire Now
- Located on Bridgend Industrial Estate - Strategic South Wales location
- Excellent road access- close proximity to M4
- Terraced - light industrial / trade unit
- 1,454 sq ft (135 sq m)
- To Let - £9,750 per annum (exclusive)
Well located trade counter / warehouse unit.
A mid-terraced unit comprising steel portal frame with brick/block/sheet elevations and insulated pitched roof.
Vehicular access door with generous car parking.
Bridgend Industrial Estate comprises a large mixed use development comprising a number of large stand-alone industrial facilities, smaller estates, offices, development plots and a small ‘retail quarter’. In total the estate extends to an estimated 3 million sq. feet of commercial space on approximately 300 acres. Bennett Street is situated towards the eastern end of the Bridgend Industrial Estate, and is prominently situated adjacent to Western Avenue, one of the main arterial routes on the Estate.
The unit measures 1,454 sq ft (135 sq m).
Tenure and Terms
The unit is available on a full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed (minimum term 3 years)
£9,750 per annum (excl)
Rateable value £6,000 (2017 list). Multiplier £0.535 (2020/21) - Rates payable £3,210 pa.
This unit currently qualifies for 100% small business rates relief.
Please contact Bridgend County Borough council for further details.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs.
Estate Service Charge
All tenants contribute to a service charge for the general management of the estate and maintenance of the common areas.
Budget figure £725.
Further details available upon request.
Contact the joint agents Jenkins Best and DLP Surveyors for additional information or to arrange a viewing.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.