UNIT 3, FREEMANS PARC, PENARTH ROAD, CARDIFF, CF11 8EQ
TO LETEnquire Now
- Prime out of town retail location
- Occupiers in close proximity include Enterprise, Screwfix, Dreams, FW Homestores
- Prominent unit fronting Penarth Road
- New Costa Drive-thru on site
- EV charging station on site
- Available by way of a new full repairing and insuring Lease
Prime Retail Warehouse Unit with frontage to Penarth Road.
- Unit 3 is a prominent retail / showroom unit - prime location on Penarth Road, Cardiff.
- Portal frame construction, maximum eaves 7 metres, minimum eaves height 2.6 metres
- Glazed entrance / prominent signage position
- Rear access / loading door - width 3.27 metres, height 3.4 metres
- Excellent customer car parking provision at the front of the unit
Prime trade / industrial / retail location on the Western side of Cardiff - Penarth Road is one of the main arterial routes with excellent road connectivity to the city centre and to Cardiff Bay and M4 (J33) via the PDR A4232 .Freemans Parc benefits from frontage and direct access from Penarth Road. New Costa drive-thru and EV charging station located on site. Occupiers in close proximity include Screwfix, Dreams, HSS, Honda, and Ford.
Gross Internal Area 12,342 sq ft (1,146.58 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Unit 3 Freemans Parc is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£111,078 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
To be re-assessed. Contact Cardiff County Council for additional information
Estate service charge / building insurance
Please note that an Estate Maintenance Charge is applicable for the upkeep of the common areas of the Estate - the annual budget contribution for Unit 3 is £6,230 plus VAT. Year ending March 2024. Building Insurance Premium - current premium for Unit 3 = £4,100 per annum (/Excl.) 2023.
Each party responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
Grade E-13, a copy of the EPC can be downloaded from this listing or is available on request.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact the joint agents Jenkins Best, Cooke & Arkwright, and Knight Frank.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.