Unit 3, Sirhowy Hill Industrial Estate, Tredegar, NP22 4QZ
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 4,399 sqft (408.68 sq m)
INDUSTRIALEnquire now Back to results
- Close to A465 Heads of the Valley Road which links to the A470
- Two storey internal office block including toilets
- 1 No Level roller shutter door
- All mains services available
- Gated estate
END OF TERRACE TRADE / INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
The estate comprises 14 units of modern design built in the 1970s. The units are of steel frame construction with elevations predominately of brick/blockwork and profile steel sheeting. The pitched roofs are clad in double skinned profiled sheeting incorporating translucent panels. Access to the units are via steel roller shutter loading doors and pedestrian doors.
The estate is situated off Thomas Ellis Way which joins Beaufort Road and in turn the A4048 (Tredegar Bypass). The A4048 provides access to the A465 Heads of the Valley Road approximately 1 mile to the north and J28 of the M4 motorway approximately 20 miles to the south. The site is approximately ½ mile north east of Tredegar town centre.
- Unit 3 is an end of terrace light industrial /warehouse unit
- Within gated / fenced compound
- Gross Internal Area 4,399 sq ft (408.6 sq m)
- Steel portal frame construction - minimum eaves height 3.6 metres, maximum eaves height 6 metres
- 1 No. level roller shutter door (manual)
- All mains services available
Tenure and terms
The premises are available by way of a new lease, for a term of years to be agreed. Full terms are available on application.
Rent / Price
£19,800 per annum exclusive. VAT will be charged on all costs.
Rateable Value = £13,000 (2017 List) (Multiplier 53.5p 2022/23).Rates payable £6,955. Please contact Blaenau Gwent Council for additional information / verification.
Estate service charge / building insurance
An estate management charge will be levied to cover the cost of the maintenance and upkeep of the common parts of the estate. Estimated annual budget contribution for Unit 3 = £2,040 (year ending June 2023). The Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - Amount to be confirmed.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Energy Performance Certificate
To be re-assessed.
Please contact Jenkins Best for further information or to arrange a viewing on 02920 340033.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.