UNITS 6 & 7 SPRING MEADOW TRADING ESTATE, WENTLOOG, CARDIFF, CF3 2ES
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established distribution and trade location - Spring Meadow Trading Estate
- Occupiers include Royal Mail, Afonwen, Intension
- Excellent road links- close proximity to Cardiff City Centre and M4
- Modern Unit
- To be refurbished
- Available by way of a New Full Repairing & Insuring Lease - for a Term to be agreed
Modern warehouse / industrial unit with excellent road links. TO BE REFURBISHED
Well located warehouse / distribution unit in close proximity to the M4 and Cardiff city centre
Spring Meadow Trading Estate is located in the established industrial area of Wentloog, approximately 3 miles to the east of Cardiff City Centre, a 5 minute drive to the A48(M) which in turn links with the M4 Motorway at Junction 30 (heading west) and Junction 29 (heading east). The estate is accessed from Mardy Road via Lamby Way. Occupiers on the Estate and within close proximity include Royal Mail, Afonwen Laundry, Intension, Robert Price Builders Merchants, and Haysys. The property is in close proximity to the New Pinewood Studios and also the new ALDI Distribution Centre. .Also within a short distance is the Cardiff Freightliner Terminal and ABP Port of Cardiff.
Unit 6&7 Spring Meadow Trading Estate is a semi-detached unit. The Terraced unit is located behind Royal Mail and benefits externally from a large front car park for employees / customers and separate loading access via a single vehicular roller shutter door. The unit provides single storey integral offices with a clear rear warehouse (steel portal frame) benefitting from a minimum eaves height of approximately 5.5 metres and maximum of circa 7.7 metres. The unit provides a Gross Internal Area of approximately 18,773 sq ft (1,744.07 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Unit 6&7 is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£117,500 per annum (Exclusive). VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value £78,500 (2017 list). Rates Payable £41,997.50 (Multiplier 53.5 pence 2020/21). It is recommended that interested parties make their own enquiries with Cardiff Council to confirm the figures.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A variable service charge will be levied to cover the cost of maintenance and upkeep of the common parts of the estate. The current annual budget applicable to Units 6&7 is £3,570 - Reviewed June 2021. (Excl.) The landlord insurers the building and claims back from the tenant. Further details on application.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
EPC Rating C-69, a copy can be downloaded / is available on request.
For further information please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 34 00 33 or Knight Frank.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.