Unit 310, Springvale Industrial Estate, Cwmbran, NP44 5BR
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established industrial, distribution and trade location
- Close proximity to Cwmbran Town Centre
- Excellent road links
- Gross Internal Area 725 sq ft (67.38 sq m)
- Minimum eaves height 2.75 metres, maximum eaves height 4.66 metres
- Double doors for access 1.8m wide x 2m high
- New Lease available
- Rent £6,750 per annum (Excl.)
- Inclusive of Estate Service Charge contribution
MODERN MID TERRACE TRADE / INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
A modern mid terraced light industrial unit situated on a well established industrial estate in Cwmbran.
Cwmbran is a well-established business location about 5 miles north of Newport, 17 miles east of Cardiff and is the principal town within the unitary authority of Torfaen County Borough Council. The population of Cwmbran itself is approximately 46,915 (2011 Census) and is the sixth largest urban area in Wales. There are approximately 220,000 living within a 15 minute drive time. Springvale Industrial Estate is prominently situated just off the A4051 close to Cwmbran town centre. There is good access to the M4 motorway via the A4051 or A4042 dual carriageway linking to junctions 26 and 25A respectively.
Unit 310 has an approximate gross internal area of 725 sq ft (67.38 sq m), with a minimum eaves height of2.75 metres and maximum eaves of 4.66m. Access via double doors 1.8 m wide x 2 m high.
Tenure and terms
Available by way of a New Lease for a Term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£6,750 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition. Rent is inclusive of estate service charge. Occupiers responsible for their own utilities including telephone.
Rateable value £4,050 (2017 rating list) (Multiplier 2021/22 53.5 pence). Unit currently qualifies for 100% Small Business Rates relief. For further details contact Torfaen CBC.
Estate service charge / building insurance
There is a service charge to cover items including maintenance and management of the estate. The charge has been included within the rent quoted. Landlord insures the building and claims back the premium from the tenant. Tenant to insure contents.
Both parties to be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
E-107. Certificate available upon request.
For further information please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 34 00 33.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.