Unit 325, Springvale Industrial Estate, Cwmbran, NP44 5BR
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established industrial, distribution and trade location
- Close proximity to Cwmbran Town Centre
- Excellent road links
- Gross Internal Area 733 sq ft (68.1 s m)
- Minimum eaves height 2.75 metres, maximum eaves height 4.6 metres
- Double doors for access 1.7m wide x 1.9m high
- Unit currently qualifies for a large element of small business rates relief
- Yard to the side potentially available by separate negotiation
Rent inclusive of service charge and benefits from a large element of small business rates relief
End of Terrace light industrial / trade unit located on the established Springvale Industrial Estate - in close proximity to Cwmbran Town Centre.
- Gross Internal Area approximately 733 sq ft (68.1 sq m).
- Maximum eaves height 4.6 metres
- Single WC and wash basin
- Access via double doors - opening width 1.7 metres by height 1.9 metres
Tenure and terms
Unit 325 is available by way of a New Lease for a Term of Years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
Rateable Value £6,200 (Multiplier £0.535 - 2023/24).
*Unit currently qualifies for a large element of small business rates relief - contact Torfaen County Council for more details.
Estate service charge / building insurance
There is a service charge to cover items including maintenance and management of the estate.The charge has been included within the rent quoted.
Building insurance is NOT included in the rent. The Landlord insurers the unit and the tenant pays the premium. Tenant's are responsible for their own contents / business/ employers / personal insurance.
Both parties to be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
E- 117. Certificate available upon request.
For further information please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 34 00 33.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.