UNIT 33 NINE MILE POINT INDUSTRIAL ESTATE , CWMFELINFACH, CAERPHILLY, NP11 7HZ
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established industrial estate
- Available by way of a new Lease - for a term of years to be agreed
- Unit currently qualifies for 100% small business rates relief
- Maximum eaves height 4.5 metres, minimum eaves 3.25 metres
- Single level roller shutter door, width 2 metres, height 2.4 metres
PRELIMINARY DETAILS - INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT - TO BE REFURBISHED
Industrial / warehouse unit currently benefitting from 100% small business rates relief. New lease available.
Unit 33 is located on the established Nine Mile Point Industrial Estate in Cwmfelinfach. The Estate is circa 9 miles north west of Newport and the M4 Motorway (Junction 27). The A467 dual carriageway links from Junction 27 with the A4048.
1,447 sq ft (134.4 sq m) Approximate gross internal area.
Tenure and terms
New Full Repairing & Insuring Lease available - for a Term to be agreed. (Subject to a photographic schedule of condition prepared by Tenant).
Rent / Price
£9,000 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value £5,500 (2023 List) Current Multiplier 53.5 pence - please contact Caerphilly County Council for additional information - the unit currently qualifies for 100% small business rates relief.
Estate service charge / building insurance
An estate service charge is levied for the maintenance of the common areas - each unit contributes a fair proportion. The current annual budget is to be confirmed. Building insurance - Premium TBC.
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
Please contact Jenkins Best for additional information or to arrange an inspection.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.