UNIT 34 ALBION INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, CILFYNYDD, PONTYPRIDD, RHONDDA CYNON TAFF, CF37 4NX
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established Industrial Estate
- Close proximity to A470 dual carriageway
- Unit 34 - 470 sq ft (43.7 sq m)
- New lease available
- Rent £4,300 per annum (excl.)
- Min eaves height - 3.7 m
- Max eaves height - 4.3m
- Single level roller shutter door - width 3m, height 3.4m
MODERN MID TERRACE INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
Unit 34 is a modern mid terrace industrial / warehouse unit of steel portal frame construction. The unit has the following specification:
- Min eaves height 3.7 m
- Max eaves height 4.3 m
- Single level loading roller shutter door - width 3m, height 3.4m
- Separate pedestrian entrance door
- Single WC facility
- Services - 3 phase electric supply, mains water
Albion Industrial Estate is one of the established industrial estates in the lower Cynon Valley areas, situated approximately 3 miles north of Pontypridd. The estate is accessed via the A4054 (Merthyr Road). Junction 32 of the M4 motorway is approximately 6 miles to the south, accessed via the A470 dual carriageway.
Gross Internal Area Unit 34 - 470 sq ft (43.7 sq m)
Tenure and terms
The units are available on new Full Repairing and Insuring Leases for a term of years to be agreed. (Minimum lease term - 5 years)
Rent / Price
£4,300 per annum exclusive
Rateable value £2,375 2017 List (multiplier 0.535p 2021/22) 100% small business rates relief may apply - contact Rhondda Cynon Taff council for more details
Estate service charge / building insurance
An estate service charge is levied for the maintenance of the common areas. Each unit contributes a fair proportion of the overall service charge, budget for unit 34 circa £342-year ending Sept 2021 (excl.) Building insurance - Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the tenant - amount to be confirmed. The tenant insures their contents.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs
Energy Performance Certificate
To be re-assessed
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 340033 or joint agents, Cushman & Wakefield.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.