UNIT 34 GELLI INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, PENTRE, RHONDDA CYNON TAFF, CF41 7UW
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 3,016 sqft (280.20 sq m)
Price: £18,150 per annum (Excl.)
INDUSTRIALEnquire now Back to results
- Trade / light industrial / warehouse mid-terraced unit
- Electric roller shutter door
- LED lighting to be installed
- Clear warehouse / production space (portal frame)
- Ancillary offices with toilet and shower facility
- Forecourt loading / car parking
MODERN TERRACED TRADE / INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
- Terraced trade / warehouse / production unit
- Portal frame, min. eaves 3.65m, max. eaves 6.m
- LED lighting (to be installed)
- Electric roller shutter door, width 3.5m, height 3.5m
- Mains services connected
- Two storey office block with W.C and shower.
Strategically located within the Rhondda Valley - established industrial / distribution and trade location. Gelli Industrial Estate is located in the Rhondda Fawr Valley, approximately 3 miles north west of Porth and 2 miles north of Tonypandy.The Estate adjoins the villages of Ystrad and Gelli, road access is via the B4223 and the A4048. The Estate is a 5 minute walk from Ystrad Rhondda Rail Station. J.33 of the M4 is approximately 11 miles south.
Total Gross Internal Area 3,016 sq ft (280.2 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Unit 34 is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Leases for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£18,150 per annum (Exclusive). VAT payable in addition.
Occupiers will be responsible for Business Rates. Rateable Value £9,000 (2022/23) Current Multiplier 53.5 pence, rates payable £4,815. *Unit currently qualifies for 50% small business rates relief. Please contact Rhondda Cynon Taff County Council for confirmation / further information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
An estate service charge is levied for the maintenance of the common areas. Each unit contributes a fair proportion of the overall service charge, current budget annual figure for Unit 34 = £1,120 (Excl.). Year ending 31/12/2023. Building insurance premium is dependent upon use - approximate annual figure TBC
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
Current EPC = C-74. Certificate available upon request.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 340033.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.