UNIT 36 ABERAMAN PARK INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, ABERDARE, RHONDDA CYNON TAFF, CF44 6DA
TO LETEnquire Now
- Well located light industrial / trade counter unit
- Occupiers on the estate include Screwfix
- Steel portal frame construction
- Single level loading up and over loading door
- Separate pedestrian entrance
- Unit benefits from an element of small business rates relief
WELL LOCATED TRADE COUNTER / WAREHOUSE UNIT
Unit 36 is a well located light industrial / trade counter unit on the established Aberaman Park Industrial Estate. The unit has the following specification:
- WC facilities
- Minimum eaves height 3.2m
- Maximum eaves height 4.5m
- Level loading shutter door - 3m high x 2.6m wide
- Separate pedestrian access
- All mains services
Tenure and terms
Unit 36 is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Leases for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
Rateable value unit 36 = £6,700 (2017 List). Rates payable £3,584.50 (multiplier 0.535p 2022/23)*The Unit currently qualifies for an element of small business rates relief - please contact Rhondda Cynon Taff County Council for additional information / confirmation.
Estate service charge / building insurance
An estate service charge is levied for the maintenance of the common areas. Each unit contributes a fair proportion of the overall service charge, budget figure applicable for Unit 36 is £820 plus VAT (year ending 30.6.2023).The Landlord insurers the building and recovers the annual premium from the tenant.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 340033 or joint agent Cushman & Wakefield.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.