UNIT 3B , NEWPORT BUSINESS CENTRE, CORPOROATION ROAD, NEWPORT, NP19 4RF
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 2,236 sqft (207.73 sq m)
Price: £16,770 per annum (Excl.)
INDUSTRIALEnquire now Back to results
- Well located trade / warehouse unit
- Excellent road links - close proximity to Newport SDR and M4 Motorway
- Located at estate entrance
- 1 No. level loading door
- New Lease available for a term of years to be agreed
Unit 3B is a well located light industrial / warehouse / trade unit positioned at Newport Business Centre. The Estate benefits from excellent road access via the SDR and M4. Unit 3B is available by way a new Lease for a Term of years to be agreed.
Newport Business Centre is an established industrial and distribution estate located approximately 1.5 miles to the south-east of the city centre of Newport. Corporation Road links to the Newport southern distributor road providing excellent road links to the M4 via junctions 24 to the east and 28 to the west. The estate is in close proximity also to ABP Port of Newport and Newport Retail Park.
- Unit 3B is a mid-terrace unit located at the Estate entrance
- 2,236 sq ft (207.7 sq m). Gross Internal Area
- Truss roof construction - minimum eaves height 4.5 metres
- 1 No. Level roller shutter door
- Internally the unit has clear warehouse space with a WC
Tenure and terms
Unit 3B is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£16,770 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value to be confirmed.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A variable service charge will be levied to cover the cost of the maintenance and upkeep of the common parts of the estate. The current annual estate maintenance charge applicable for Unit 3B is £1,365 (Excl.) VAT payable in addition. Year ending March 2024. The Landlord insures the Building (not contents) the current annual premium is to be confirmed. Budget figure 2023 - £615.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
Please contact the joint agents Jenkins Best 02920 34 00 33 Cooke & Arkwright, Knight Frank
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.