UNIT 4 HADFIELD ROAD, CARDIFF, CF11 8AQ
TO LETEnquire Now
- Prominent trade / warehouse unit
- To be refurbished
- Direct roadside access
- Front trade entrance (2 No. level roller shutter doors)
- Rear loading (1 No. level roller shutter door)
- Portal frame warehouse
- Min. eaves 4.8 metres
- Max. eaves 7.5 metres
PRELIMINARY DETAILS - ROADSIDE TRADE UNIT - TO BE REFURBISED
Prominent trade counter unit / warehouse with direct road access - prime location on Hadfield Road. New Lease available.
The property is situated on Hadfield Road approximately 1.5 miles to the south west of Cardiff City Centre. In close proximity is the PDR A4232 providing excellent road access and link to the M4 Motorway at Junction 33. The immediate area is recognised as the prime car / motor retail location for Cardiff with existing occupiers including Mini, (opposite) Johnstone Paints (adjacent), VOLVO, N&C, and Triumph.
Gross Internal Area 9,579 sq ft (889.93 sq m)
Tenure and terms
The unit is available by way of a new Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£80,000 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value £41,250 (April 2023) Multiplier 53.5 pence (2023/2024) Rates payable £22,068.75 per annum. Please contact Cardiff Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
Each site contributes towards the maintenance of the common areas of the estate. The current annual contribution applicable to Unit 4 is to be confirmed. The Landlord insures the property / site and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - the current premium applicable to Unit 4 is to be confirmed.
Each party is responsible for their own legal and professional costs. Planning - parties are to make their own enquiries to Cardiff County Council.
Energy Performance Certificate
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact the sole agents - Jenkins Best 029202 340033
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.