UNIT 4 HEADS OF THE VALLEYS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RHYMNEY, NP22 5RL
TO LETEnquire Now
- Excellent access to A465 Heads of the Valley Road
- New detached warehouse / industrial unit
- Self-contained site
- EPC rating A
- BREEAM Very Good rating
- EV charging points
- PV/Solar on roof
- 4 No. loading doors
- Max. eaves height 8 metres
NEW DETACHED INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT - AVAILABLE LATE2024
Unit 4 is to be a newly constructed industrial / warehouse unit. Target for completion late 2024.
Heads of the Valleys Industrial Estate is an established and strategically located estate 1 mile south of the A465 Heads of the Valleys Road. The A465 provides excellent road access to the whole of South Wales. The A470 at Merthyr is 6 miles away and leads south to J.32 of the M4 and Cardiff (30 minutes travel time). To the east the M50-M5-M6 is 50 minutes away and provides access to the Midlands.
Gross internal area targeted to be 26,000 sq ft (2,415.48 sq m) to me measured / confirmed on completion. Specification to include:
- LED lighting
- 4 No. Level roller shutter doors
- Large yard area
Tenure and terms
Unit 4 is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease - for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
Rent on application (Exclusive) VAT payable in addition.
To be assessed on completion of the development.
Estate service charge / building insurance
There is no estate service charge contribution. The landlord insurers the building and recovers the cost from the tenant (further details available upon request). Tenants responsible for insuring the contents.
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Energy Performance Certificate
An EPC will be provided on completion of the development.
For further information please contact joint agents - Jenkins Best or Cushman Wakefield.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.