UNIT 4, LEEWAY INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, NEWPORT, NP19 4SL
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 10,290 sqft (955.97 sq m)
Price: £46,500 per annum (Excl.)
INDUSTRIALEnquire now Back to results
- Established trade and distribution location
- Excellent Road Links
- Minimum eaves height 5 metres
- Maximum eaves height 7.5 metres
- Single level loading door width 5.25 metres, height 5 metres
A well-located warehouse / trade unit
Trade / warehouse unit in close proximity to the Newport Southern Distributor Road and M4 Motorway.
Leeway Industrial Estate is located approximately 3 miles south of Newport City Centre with easy access to Junction 24 of the M4 motorway. Newport Retail Park is in close proximity, occupiers in close proximity include Eurocarparts, Magnet and KFC.
Gross Internal Area = 10,290 sq ft (956 sq m)
- Warehouse area = 9,211 sq ft (855.73 sq m)
- Ground floor office / welfare = 568 sq ft (52.77 sq m)
- First floor office = 512 sq ft (47.53 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Unit 4 is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£46,500 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value £29,500 (2017 List) Multiplier 53.5 pence 2022/23 Rates payable £15,782.50 per annum Excl. Please contact Newport Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
The Landlord is responsible the maintenance and upkeep of the common areas of the estate. The current annual budget equates to 30 pence per sq ft (Excl.) Approx. £3,000 per annum Excl. The Landlord recovers the annual building insurance from the Tenant - the current premium is £2,200 per annum Excl.
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact the sole agents Jenkins Best.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.