UNIT 4 PLASMARL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, BEAUFORT ROAD, SWANSEA, SA6 8JG
TO LETEnquire Now
- Preliminary details - unit to be refurbished
- Established Trade Counter Location
- Occupiers on the Estate include Howdens, Total Plumbing
- Excellent road links - close proximity to Junction 45 of the M4 and Swansea city centre
- New Lease available
Well located trade counter / warehouse unit
Well located trade counter / warehouse unit. New Lease available.
Plasmarl Industrial Estate is located directly off Beaufort Road, which is accessed off the A4067. This dual carriageway leads directly to J45 of the M4 motorway, approximately 2 miles to the North and Swansea City Centre approximately 3 miles to the South. Occupiers on the Estate include Howdens and Total Plumbing. Occupiers along Beaufort Road include Days (Car Retail & Hire). Keyline, and Jewsons.
Gross Internal Area of 3,342 sq ft (310.48 sq m). Steel portal frame unit, maximum eaves height 6.4 metres, minimum eaves height 5.4 metres. The unit is served by a single level roller shutter door opening width 3.46 metres, height 4.82 metres. *Unit 4 is to be refurbished - current Lease expires end of November 2020
Tenure and terms
Unit 4 is available by way of a New Full Repairing & Insuring Lease available - for a Term to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£18,500 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value £13,750 (2017 List) Multiplier 53.5 pence (2020/21) Rates Payable £7,356.25 per annum. Please contact Swansea County Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
Each unit on the Estate contributes towards the cost of maintaining the common areas of the Estate - the current annual budget contribution for Unit 4 is to be confirmed. The Landlord recovers the annual Building Insurance Premium - the current premium for Unit 4 is £433.50 (Excl.)
Each party responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
D-88 (A copy of the EPC can be provided).
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact the joint agents - Henry Best (07738960012) email@example.com or Jason Thorne at Lambert Smith Hampton.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.