Unit 4 Pontcynon Industrial Estate, Abercynon, Rhondda Cynon Taff. CF45 4EP
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 1,200 sqft (111.48 sq m)
Price: £9,600 per annum (exclusive)
INDUSTRIALEnquire now Back to results
- Well located Warehouse / Production Unit - Close proximity to A470
- Gross Internal Area approximately 1,200 sq ft
- Secure yard area to the side of the unit
- Forecourt loading / car parking
- Within gated compound
- All mains services available
- This unit currently qualifies for 100% small business rates relief
END OF TERRACE TRADE / INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
An end of terrace unit of steel frame construction with plastic coated insulated steel cladding. Situated within a fenced compound and close to the A470.
Pontcynon Industrial Estate is located close to the A470 via the A4059 and is to the north of Abercynon. The estate is 10 miles north of Junction 32 of the M4, having good links with Cardiff to the south as well as being close to the towns of Mountain Ash, Merthyr and Aberdare.
- Unit 4 = 1,200 sq ft (115.5 sq m)
- Min. eaves height 2.8 metres. Max. eaves height 4.8 metres.
- Roller shutter door - 2.1 metres high by 2.7 metres wide.
- Secure yard area.
- Forecourt parking and loading
- Gated compound.
Tenure and terms
The premises are available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease, for a term of years to be agreed. Full terms are available on application.
Rent / Price
£9,600 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value £4,450 (2017 List). (Multiplier 53.5p 2022/23). Rates payable £2,380.75* *This unit currently qualifies for 100% small business rates relief - please contact Rhondda Cynon Taff Council for confirmation / further information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
All tenants contribute to a service charge for the general management of the estate and maintenance of the common areas. The current annual budget figure for Unit 4 is £1,150 (Excl.- year ending Dec 23) Further details available upon request. Building Insurance - The Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - budget figure £340 (amount to be confirmed dependent on use). The tenant insures their contents.
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
E-118. Certificate available upon request.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 34 00 33.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.