UNIT 45 ALBION INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, CILFYNYDD, PONTYPRIDD, RHONDDA CYNON TAFF, CF37 4NX
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established / vibrant industrial Estate
- Close proximity to A470 dual carriageway
- Unit 45 - 1,945 sq ft (180.7 sq m)
- New lease available
- Rent £12,156 per annum (excl)
MODERN TERRACED LIGHT INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
Unit 45 is a modern mid-terraced light industrial / warehouse unit of steel frame construction. The unit has the following specification:
- Roller shutter door 3m wide and 3.35 m high
- Minimum eaves height 3.4m. Maximum eaves height 4.15m
- Single Pedestrian door
- 2 no WC's
- 3 phase electricity and water.
- 2 internal offices
Tenure and terms
The unit is available on new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease.Our client is looking for a minimum 5 year term commitment albeit under certain circumstances they may consider permitting a tenant's break clause (within this period)
Rent / Price
Rateable value £7,800 - 2017 List (Multiplier 0.535p 2021/22). Rates payable £4,173.
An element of small business rates relief may apply - contact Rhondda Cynon Taff council for more details.
Estate service charge / building insurance
An estate service charge is levied for the maintenance of the common areas. Each unit contributes a fair proportion of the overall service charge. Budget for unit 45 circa £ 1,371 (excl) - year ending Sept 2021.
Building insurance - Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the tenant - amount to be confirmed. The tenant insures their contents.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 340033 or joint agents, Cushman Wakefield.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.