UNIT 45 GELLI INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, PENTRE, RHONDDA CYNON TAFF, CF41 7UW
TO LETEnquire Now
- Fully refurbished warehouse / light industrial unit
- Detached Unit
- 2 No. sectional loading doors
- LED lighting throughout
- Clear warehouse / production space (portal frame)
- Ancillary offices with comfort cooling
- Generous loading / car parking
- New Lease available
REFURBISHED MODERN INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
- Detached refurbished warehouse / production unit
- New roof (over-sheet)
- Portal frame, min. eaves 4.75m, max. eaves 6.95m
- LED lighting
- 2 No. sectional loading doors, width 3.71m, height 4.51m
- Mains services connected
- High quality ancillary offices - comfort cooled, LED lighting
Strategically located within the Rhondda Valley - established industrial / distribution and trade location. Gelli Industrial Estate is located in the Rhondda Fawr Valley, approximately 3 miles north west of Porth and 2 miles north of Tonypandy.The Estate adjoins the villages of Ystrad and Gelli, road access is via the B4223 and the A4048. The Estate is a 5 minute walk from Ystrad Rhondda Rail Station. J.33 of the M4 is approximately 11 miles south.
Warehouse / production 8,161 sq ft (758.18 sq m) Ground office / first floor office 1,615 sq ft (150.03 sq m) Total Gross Internal Area 9,776 sq ft (908.22 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Unit 45 is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Leases for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£48,900 per annum (Exclusive). VAT payable in addition.
Occupiers will be responsible for Business Rates. Rateable Value £29,750 (2023) Current Multiplier 53.5 pence, rates payable £15,916 per annum Excl. Please contact Rhondda Cynon Taff County Council for further information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
An estate service charge is levied for the maintenance of the common areas. Each unit contributes a fair proportion of the overall service charge, current budget annual figure for Unit 45 = £3,630 (Excl.). Year ending 31/12/2023. Building insurance premium is dependent upon use - approximate annual figure TBC
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
Current EPC = C-55
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 340033.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.