UNIT 4&5, TAGOMAGO PARK, OCEAN PARK, CARDIFF, CF24 5TW
TO LETEnquire Now
- Located on Ocean Park
- Excellent road links via A4232, A48 and M4 Motorway
- Less than 1.5 miles from Cardiff city centre and Cardiff Bay
- Full height warehouse, 2 No. level roller shutter door access
- Excellent car parking provision
- New Lease available
PRELIMINARY DETAILS - LIGHT INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
- Well located light industrial / warehouse unit
- Located within gated business park
- Min. eaves 5 metres
- Max. eaves 7.8 metres
- 2 No. level roller shutter doors, width 3.55 metres, height 4 metres
Tagomago Park (formerly Edward House Business Centre) is located within the prime commercial area of Ocean Park - less than 1.5 miles from Cardiff city centre. Road access from Ocean Way is via Nettleford Road and Dowlais Road - the Park and area benefits from excellent access to the M4 east and west via the A48 and A4232. Public transport links are available via a regular bus service from Ocean Way and both Queen Street and Central Rail Stations are within 30 minutes walking distance. Occupiers in the immediate vicinity include Rexel, Halo, NSPCC and Greggs.
Total = 1,973 sq ft (183.30 sq m) Gross Internal Area
Tenure and terms
The unit is available by way of a new Lease for a term of years to be agreed. The Landlord will not consider garage / vehicle repair uses.
Rent / Price
£20,000 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value £12,750 (2023) Current Multiplier 53.5 pence, rates payable £6,821.25 per annum, contact Cardiff County Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
Each building on the Park contributes towards the maintenance and upkeep of the common areas including CCTV monitoring, and landscaping, service charge applicable to Unit 4&5 = £1,973 per annum Excl. (capped for term of Lease). Building Insurance - annual premium to be confirmed. Occupiers are responsible for their own contents insurance.
Each party responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact the joint agents; Henry Best - Jenkins Best 02920 340033 Heather Lawrence - Jones Lang LaSalle
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.