UNIT 4C WENTLOOG BUILDINGS, RUMNEY, CARDIFF, CF3 1TH
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established industrial and distribution location
- Mid-terrace light industrial /warehouse unit
- Minimum eaves height 7 metres
- 1 No. level loading door width 3.6 metres, height 4.9 metres
- LED lighting
WELL LOCATED WAREHOUSE / INDUSTRIAL UNIT
Unit 4C Wentloog Buildings is a mid-terraced light industrial / warehouse unit on an established trade / distribution estate.
Wentloog Buildings is a multi-let industrial estate located on the eastern side of Cardiff in close proximity to Newport Road, and Eastern Avenue (A48). Situated approximately 5 miles south of Junction 30 of the M4 Motorway.
Gross Internal Area - 2,738 sq ft (254.37 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Unit 4C is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a Term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£15,100 per annum exclusive (VAT payable in addition).
Rateable Value £11,250 (2023 List) Current Multiplier 53.5 pence, Rates payable £6,018.75* Unit currently qualifies for an element of small business rates relief (10-15%).Please contact Cardiff County Council for additional information / confirmation
Estate service charge / building insurance
Please note that an Estate Service Charge is applicable - budget contribution for Unit 4C is £3,20 per annum, year ending March 25 (Excl.) which includes a contribution for on-site security . The Landlord insures the building and recovers the premium from the Tenant, the current annual premium applicable to Unit 4C is £875 per annum (Excl.).
Each party to bear their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
Rating - C-64.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best 02920 340033 or Joint Agents - Knight Frank / Cooke & Arkwright.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.