Unit 5 & 6 Bank Buildings Retail Quarter, Bridgend Industrial Estate, CF31 3SB
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 1,573 sqft (146.14 sq m)
Price: £27,530 per annum (exclusive)
RETAILEnquire now Back to results
- Elevations predominantly brick with glazed frontage.
- Single Pedestrian door.
- Open plan area with WC facilities.
- Generous shared car parking available adjacent.
- Unit can be split.
- TO BE REFURBISHED TO SHELL CONDITION. AVAILABLE AUTUMN 2023
SHELL FINISHED UNIT - PREVIOUSLY USED AS A BANK. AVAILABLE EARLY 2023
The subject property comprises an end of terrace single storey unit in a popular mixed use development courtyard. Elevations are predominantly brick with glazed frontage.
The unit could potential be split.
The Bridgend Industrial Estate comprises a large mixed use development comprising a number of large stand-alone industrial facilities, smaller estates, offices, development plots and a small ‘retail quarter’. In total the estate extends to an estimated 3 million sq feet of commercial space on approximately 300 acres. The Retail Quarter is prominently located at the eastern entrance of Bridgend Industrial Estate and enjoys easy access to the A473 and the main estate arterial routes – Kingsway and Western Avenue. Other occupiers in the development include a café, dentist, chiropractor, Post Office and Ladbrokes. There is also Marston’s public house opposite.
Unit 1,573 sq ft (146 sq m) Gross Internal Area. The unit will be reinstated to a 'shell finish'
Tenure and terms
The unit is available on a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£27,530 per annum exclusive
Rateable value (2017) To be assessed in line with the new use . Rate in the £ 2021/22 - 0.535p. Please contact Bridgend County Council with any further queries.
Estate service charge / building insurance
An estate service charge is payable by the tenant to contribute towards the maintenance of the common parts of the estate. Budget figure on application.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
To be re-assessed.
Contact Jenkins Best or DLP Surveyors
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.