Unit 5 & 6 Pontnewynydd Industrial Estate, Pontypool, Torfaen, NP4 6YW
TO LETEnquire Now
- Located on an established Estate - occupiers include Howdens Joinery, Castle Plumbing and Screwfix
- End of Terrace Unit
- Gross Internal Area 2,962 sq ft
- 2 No. Level Roller Shutter Doors
- Excellent external circulation and car parking provision
- Unit currently qualifies for an element of Small Business Rates Relief
TRADE COUNTER / WAREHOUSE UNIT
Unit 5 & 6 Pontnewynydd Industrial Estate comprises an end of Terrace trade counter, warehouse light industrial unit of steel portal frame construction. The unit benefits from 2 No. Level loading roller shutter doors and generous circulation and car parking provision. Occupiers on this well located estate include Howdens Joinery, Screwfix and Castle Plumbing.
Tenure and terms
Available on a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed. Minimum lease term is 5 years albeit under certain circumstances a tenant's break maybe considered.
Rent / Price
Occupiers will be responsible for Business Rates. Rateable Value £8,500 (2017 List) (Multiplier 53.5p 2021/22). Rates payable £4,548.
Unit currently qualifies for an element of small business rates relief. Please contact Torfaen County Council for further details.
Estate service charge / building insurance
There is an obligation to contribute towards the Estate Service Charge for the upkeep of the common parts of the estate. Each building contributes a fair proportion of the overall service charge – budget contribution for 2021 is estimated to be £1,655.
The Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the tenant - annual premium to be confirmed.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
This unit has an energy performance rating of C(71). Certificate available upon request.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 340033 or Joint Agents - Cushman & Wakefield on 02920 262288.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.