UNIT 5, QUEENS COURT, QUEENS ROAD, BRIDGEND INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, BRIDGEND, CF31 3TQ
TO LETEnquire Now
- Located on Bridgend Industrial Estate - Strategic South Wales location
- Excellent road access- close proximity to A473 and M4 (J.35 and J.36)
- Mid terrace light industrial / trade / warehouse unit
- Roller shutter door and separate pedestrian access door
- WC facilities and office
- All mains services
MODERN TRADE / INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
Queens Court consists of a modern estate of 2 opposing terraces of units plus forecourt communal car-parking. The units are of steel portal frame construction with concrete flooring, with each unit typically benefiting from WC , an open plan production / warehouse area with vehicular access door. Unit 5 is a mid terrace unit.
- Total Gross Internal Area 1,510 sq.ft. (140 sq m)
- Min eaves 5 m. Max eaves 6.9 m
- Roller shutter door - 3m wide 4.9m high
Tenure and terms
Rent / Price
Estate service charge / building insurance
Energy Performance Certificate
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.