UNIT 5, TOLLGATE CLOSE, PENARTH ROAD, CARDIFF, CF11 8TN
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 6,636 sqft (616.50 sq m)
Price: £45,750 Per annum (Exclusive)
INDUSTRIALEnquire now Back to results
- Prime trade / out of town retail and warehouse location
- Occupiers in close proximity include National Tyres, Screwfix, Costa's, Tile Giant, Scania, Fine Wines Direct and Edmundson Electrical
- Gross Internal Area 6,656 sq ft (618.4 sq m)
- Min eaves 4.94 m Max eaves 5.65
- Loading door 4.5m wide - 4.6 high
- Available by way of a New Full Repairing & Insuring Lease
END OF TERRACE TRADE / INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
Unit 5 Tollgate Close is a well-positioned light industrial / trade unit located off Penarth Road, Cardiff within a prime out of town retail and trade location.
Penarth Road is one of the main arterial routes with excellent road connectivity to the city centre and to Cardiff Bay and M4 (J33) via the PDR A4232. Tollgate Close benefits from frontage and direct access from Penarth Road with National Tyres Auto Centre located at the entrance.
- Gross Internal Area of approximately 6,656 sq ft (618.4 sq m)
- Unit served by a single roller shutter door 4.5 m wide by 4.6m high
- Portal frame construction
- Integral offices, kitchenette, w c blocks
- On site car parking
Tenure and terms
The premises are available to let on new Full Repairing and Insuring for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£45,750 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable value - £22,000 . Rates payable £11,770 (2022/23 Multiplier 0.535p). For confirmation or further information please contact Cardiff City Council.Proposed figure 2023 - £22,750
Estate service charge / building insurance
A service charge is levied for the upkeep and maintenance of the common areas. The current annual budget contribution is £1,900 (year ending September 23). Building Insurance is payable - Premium determined by use, please contact for additional information.
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Energy Performance Certificate
E-125. Certificate available upon request.
For further information please contact Joint Agents Jenkins Best on 02920 34 00 33 or Knight Frank
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.