UNIT 6 HEADS OF THE VALLEY IND EST, RHYMNEY. NP22 5RL
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established industrial and distribution location
- Modern end of terrace industrial / distribution unit
- Minimum eaves height 3.7 metres Maximum eaves height 5.9 metres
- 1 No. level loading door
- Gross Internal Area 4,415 sq ft (410.15 sq m)
END OF TERRACE INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
Unit 6 is an end of terrace industrial / warehouse unit with the following specification:
- Steel portal frame construction
- Minimum eaves height 3.7 metres, maximum eaves height 5.9 metres
- 1 No. level loading door - width 3.5 metres, height 3.5 metres
- Internal two storey office block with WC facilities
- Forecourt parking and loading area
- Additional car park / yard area available (subject to additional rent).
Located on the established Heads of the Valley Industrial Estate, Rhymney. The estate lies approximately 1 mile north west of Rhymney and 4 miles east of Merthyr Tydfil, with the A465 offering good transport links to South and West Wales and the Midlands (via the A40 24 miles to the east, leading to the M50). The A465 links with A470 at Merthyr and leads to J32 of the M4, 25 miles to the south and Cardiff.
Gross Internal Area - 4,415 sq ft ( 410.15 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Unit 6 is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a Term of years to be agreed. Our client is looking for a minimum 5 year term commitment albeit under certain circumstances they may consider permitting a tenant's break clause (within this period)
Rent / Price
£17,660 per annum excluding VAT or £20,250 per annum including the adjacent car park ( not fenced)
Rateable Value £13,750 (2017 List Multiplier 53.5 pence 2021/22).Rates Payable £7,356.25 Please contact Caerphilly Council for additional information / confirmation
Estate service charge / building insurance
Please note that an Estate Maintenance Charge is applicable - budget contribution for Unit 6 is £1,200 (excl.). Reviewed July 21. Landlord insures the building and recovers the premium from the Tenant - Premium determined by use, current annual premium - To be confirmed.
Each party to bear their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
EPC Rating D-98. Certificate available on request.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best 02920 340033 or joint agents Cushman Wakefield.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.