UNIT 6, PACIFIC ROAD, PACIFIC BUSINESS PARK, CARDIFF, CF24 5HJ
TO LETEnquire Now
- Prime distribution / commercial location - excellent road links
- Close proximity to Cardiff city centre, Cardiff Bay and ABP Port of Cardiff
- Detached warehouse unit
- Minimum eaves 6 metres, maximum 7.86 metres
- Single level roller shutter door (electric) width 4 metres, height 4 metres
- Canopy area
- Large secure concrete yard of circa 0.22 acres
- Unit to be refurbished
PRELIMNARY DETAILS - DETACHED WAREHOUSE UNIT WITH LARGE YARD
Detached warehouse unit with large secure yard - strategic location being less than 1 mile from Cardiff Bay and Cardiff city centre
The unit is situated within the prime commercial area of Ocean Park approximately one mile south of Cardiff city centre. Located on Pacific Business Park the site benefits from excellent road access - the M4 is accessed via the A4232 (PDR) at Junction 33 in the west, and via the A48(M) to Junctions 29 and 30 in the east. A new link has recently been constructed enhancing access to both Cardiff Bay and the A4232. The Port of Cardiff (ABP ) is in close proximity along with notable occupiers including Brains, Huntleigh Healthcare, Bad Wolf Studios, Princes Drinks, Speedy Hire, Toolstation and Greggs.
Gross Internal Area:
- Ground Floor 6,823 sq ft (633.86 sq m)
- First floor Mezzanine 1,327 sq ft (123.29 sq m)
- TOTAL = 8,150 sq ft
- In additon Canopy 1,184 sq ft (110 sq m)
- External concrete yard approx. 0.22 acre
Tenure and terms
New full repairing and insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed available.
Rent / Price
£65,000 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
RV currently £37,000 (2017 List) Multiplier 53.5 pence (2021/22) Rates payable £19,795 per annum Excl. Please contact Cardiff Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
Budget to be confirmed.
Each party responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
EPC - Current rating C-56
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact sole agents Jenkins Best 02920 340033 Henry Best = 07738960012 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.