UNIT 6 YNYSWEN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, TREORCHY, RHONDDA CYNON TAFF, CF42 6EP
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 1,143 sqft (106.19 sq m)
Price: £7,450 per annum (Excl.)
INDUSTRIALEnquire now Back to results
- End of terrace unit
- Integral office accommodation and WC facilities
- Eaves height - min 4m, max 5.3m
- 1 x roller shutter door (width 2.8m x height 3.6m)
- Separate pedestrian access
- Qualifies for 100% small business rates relief
- Terrace recently re-roofed
RECENTLY END OF TERRACE TRADE / INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
Ynyswen Industrial Estate consists of 9 light industrial, workshop and storage units. Each unit has a roller shutter loading door together with parking to the front of the unit. Unit 6 comprises the following specification:
- Steel portal frame construction with brick/block elevations
- Minimum eaves height - 4m
- Maximum eaves height - 5.3m
- Single roller shutter door (width 2.8m x height 3.6m)
- Separate pedestrian access with security roller shutter
Ynyswen Industrial Estate is located to the North of Treorchy town centre within the Rhondda Fawr Valley. Road access is via the A4061 and Ynyswen rail station is a short walk from the Estate.
Gross internal area - 1,143 sq ft (106.2 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Unit 6 is available on new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£7,450 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable value unit 6 - £4,250 (2017 List). Rates payable £2,273.75 (multiplier 53.5p 2022/23). Unit currently qualifies for 100% small business rates relief*. *Please contact Rhondda Cynon Taff Council for confirmation / further information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
An estate service charge is levied for the maintenance of the common areas. Each unit contributes a fair proportion of the overall service charge - current annual budget figure £875 (year ending September 2022). The Landlord insures the building and recovers the premium from the tenant - annual premium is dependent upon proposed use. Budget annual premium £350.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
E-109. Certificate available on request.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.