Unit 7 & 8, Pontcynon Industrial Estate, Abercynon, CF45 4EP
TO LETEnquire Now
TERRACED TRADE / INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
The estate is well located being positioned just off the A4059, and in close proximity to the A470. The unit is of steel frame construction with plastic coated insulated steel cladding. Situated within a fenced compound. The units are of varying sizes, all with vehicle access doors and some have office accommodation. The estate benefits from good car parking and loading. All units are located within fenced compounds.
· Units 7 & 8 2,418 sq ft ( 224.7 sq m)
· Min. eaves height 3.1 metres. Max. eaves height 4.7 metres.
· 2 No. Roller shutter door - 2.4 and 2.8 metres high by 3 metres wide.
· Forecourt parking and loading and within a gated compound.
Tenure and terms
Rent / Price
Rateable Value £9,800. (Multiplier 53.5p 2023/24).*
*This unit currently qualifies for an element of small business rates relief - please contact Rhondda Cynon Taff Council for confirmation / further information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
All tenants contribute to a service charge for the general management of the estate and maintenance of the common areas. The current annual budget figure for Units 7 & 8 is £2,320 (Excl.- year ending Dec 23) Further details available upon request.
The Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - budget figure applicable is to be confirmed (Excl.) The Tenant is responsible for their own contents insurance.
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
B-43. Certificate available upon request.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 34 00 33.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.