UNIT 7 WATERSIDE BUSINESS PARK, LAMBY WAY, CARDIFF, CF3 2EQ
TO LETEnquire Now
- Unit 7 - Last Remaining Unit
- New Development
- Excellent road links
- Established Commercial location - occupiers in close proximity include Robert Price Builders Merchants
- Road frontage
- Main Services
New Roadside Development - Last Remaining Unit
New development of high quality business / warehouse / trade counter units - fronting Lamby Way
The development is situated in the well established industrial area of Wentloog, 3.4 miles to the North East of Cardiff city centre and benefitting from frontage and direct access onto Lamby Way. Wentloog is one of Cardiff’s premier multi-let industrial and distribution locations with many quality occupiers situated in the immediate vicinity, including Northgate Vehicle Hire, Robert Price Builders Merchants, Western Power Distribution, Pinewood Studios and Aldi’s regional distribution centre. Motorway access is excellent with J29 and J30 of the M4 approximately 5 miles to the North, via the A48 and A4232.
A new high quality development of portal frame business/trade units with glazed pedestrian access and separate roller shutter door access to the rear. Mezzanine flooring and office space provisions are available as part of the planning consent. *The units are to be constructed to a shell specification. A mezzanine floor as outlined below can be installed as a part of a fit-out package (available via separate negotiation). SPECIFICATION • 5.4m minimum eaves height • Glazed pedestrian entrance • Electrically operated roller shutter door • Power floated concrete floor with 15kn loading capacity • Dedicated car parking • Secure gated access to front and rear SERVICES • 3-phase electricity supply to distribution board • Metered water supply • Telecommunications provided but not connected
Tenure and terms
Unit 7 is available by way of new full repairing and insuring leases for a term of years to be agreed. Rent £24,000 per annum (Excl.) Alternatively Unit 7 is available to purchase based upon a new 999 year long leasehold sales at a peppercorn rent. Price £314,000 (Excl.)
Rent / Price
£24,000 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
To be assessed.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A service charge will be levied for the maintenance of the (joint) shared up-keep of the common areas of the estate. Full details will be made available upon request.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
For further information, contact the joint agents Jenkins Best or Cushman Wakefield.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.